My parents’ comments are discouraging me from losing weight...

My situation is that i gained approximately 25 pounds throughout this whole entire school year due to stress eating from 155 to 180 pounds at 5’7. Ever since this quarantine started im down 13 pounds and now weigh in at 167. However today when i was talking to my mother, she started commenting about how it’s gonna be bad that i keep gaining weight and is going to start developing symptoms due to being fat. At first i didn’t care about it much but after thinking about it, i realized that my mom doesn’t believe in me at all. thinks of me as someone who has no self control and that really hurts. she then started commenting on all the health risks about being overweight as if i’m not caring for my health at all. i’m seriously crying so much to the point that i’ve lost all motivation and just get angry at the sight of food that are present... please give me some words of encouragement and ways to cope with this. thank you

submitted by /u/akishiraa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bDZ90E
My parents’ comments are discouraging me from losing weight... My parents’ comments are discouraging me from losing weight... Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 15, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.