There are good days and bad days. Sometimes I struggle more with the bad.

Hello, with quarantine and me working from home, I decided to try CICO and track my calories via MyFitnessPal app. I've been doing this for about 2 months now and am down ~13 lbs or ~6.4 kg! I've started working out again by running and doing yoga and Pilates YouTube workout videos. I'm feeling great and have more energy. However, sometimes I revert back to old habits by having an extra sweet or pouring myself a drink. I then feel guilty about it. Like today my SO made pumpking chocolate chip muffins and I had 2. We also had pizza for dinner and gin & tonics. My lunch was also large putting me well over my calorie limit :(. I haven't had my calories this high in a while. Does anyone have advice for how to cope with your bad days healthy habit wise? How do you balance them out with your good days? Sometimes I find my bad days very discouraging.

For the record, I'm F 5'2/ 157.5 cm. SW 160 lbs CW 147 lbs GW 130 lbs.

submitted by /u/geese_photographer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dQNEEE
There are good days and bad days. Sometimes I struggle more with the bad. There are good days and bad days. Sometimes I struggle more with the bad. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.