Need advice or reassuring words..

So 4 weeks into CICO and 3 weeks since doing serious CICO and IF I have lost almost 5 pounds. Not so much compared to others but a lot for me who didn’t want to believe that this could work and didn’t give weight loss a chance because I didn’t think I could succeed. 2 days ago my scale hit 162,4 lbs (73,6kg) the lowest it has been for years. I was so happy!

Fast forward two days and my period that always is irregular is at the front door. I’ve gained 2-3 pounds again and I know that period weight can be a thing but it’s just SO demotivating. It feels so unfair and like I’m failing myself again. To add on this I joined my first DietBet and I was 650 GRAMS away from hitting my goal so definitely won’t get past it now. I usually wouldn’t weigh my daily but I wanted to keep track because of the final day of the weight in.

I’ve still been fasting, tracking calories and exercising but the scale keeps on going up. I know I should just let it go but I’m terrified that all of this was for nothing and that I have gained back all that I lost :(

For the ladies out there.. is period weight really a thing or is it a myth? And how do you just stop it from getting to your head?

submitted by /u/katchikatchi88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WDTX94
Need advice or reassuring words.. Need advice or reassuring words.. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.