Why do people insist on telling me I don't need to lose any more weight, even tough I'm still overweight

I've been on sick leave since the end of January and lost around 12kg since then. Yesterday I went to see my coworkers and they were very happy for me, but one in particular stood out in telling me I don't need to lose any more, just work on mainting and blah blah. She was so adamant, even after I told her I could still lose 25kg and be in a healthy BMI range. She is also fit and thin, so Idon'tknow why she'd tell me this.

I am still in the obese category (not for long now, tho!) and even tho my body is pretty proportional, I just want to be smaller and lighter. She is also not the only one commenting this, my grandmother being another example. Why do people do this?

submitted by /u/AnnPixie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dR1Wp0
Why do people insist on telling me I don't need to lose any more weight, even tough I'm still overweight Why do people insist on telling me I don't need to lose any more weight, even tough I'm still overweight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.