The Reason Why..

One day I went to a local healthy food place to support local businesses and pretend I was eating well.

I got off a hard day of work and arrived about 30 minutes before they closed, so I didn’t plan on dinning in.

I ordered two things: a protein smoothie bowl and a gourmet turkey sandwich with pita chips.

I knew I wouldn’t beat my late night cravings, but at least I’d have a “healthy” binge right?

I waited a while and realized I forgot to mention I wanted to get my food to-go, because I knew they were closing, and didn’t want them to think I’m that A*hole.

So I walk back up to the counter and say "Sorry, I meant to ask for my food to go."

The girl at the counter said, “Oh yeah, I figured because one person isn’t going to order two meals”

.... I cried the whole way home.

.... I never ate the sandwich.

That’s the reason why I’m here.

Why are you here?

submitted by /u/Alwaystime4Sweets
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LxAH6v
The Reason Why.. The Reason Why.. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.