I'm decent, but I want to be hot.
Hello!
I'm 41 years old. 5'10" and 188 pounds as of right now. I'd like to get down to 175 and have a more defined body.
I've been working out about 4 days a week on my own split program - chest/back day, shoulder/leg day, and core day. I'll do the occasional 1-2 hrs or badminton, or sometimes I'll do the most fun thing ever, 100 burpees (takes about 15 mins, if that's an indication of my fitness)
Diet wise, I avoid most simple sugars. I have about 4-7 beers a week. I eat whole grains, lean meats and vegetables. My fast food consumption is minimal.
I'm not sure how to approach this. I want to lose fat and gain muscle.
Should I create a calorie deficit to lose the fat or get into a calorie surplus to gain muscle? Should I change my split into full body 3 days a week?
I'm frustrated. I feel like I'm doing everything properly but I'm seeing such minimal improvements.
Any help or advice would be appreciated, thank you, even if it's just someone telling me to have some patience and trust in the process.
Thanks
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gx9E8O
No comments: