Just 10 more pounds, that's all I need to be in the green

F|19|5' 8" SW:180 CW:169 GW:140-130

I need some stories of people who've delt or who are dealing with the same stubbornness of the last few pounds. Also maybe some tips that helped you break it?

I keep losing and gaining the same weight and I'm just disappointed for not being able to be at my goal yet.

I've been overweight since middle school and I just wish I could scoop out my fat and throw it away lmao

I just have to keep soldering on. I'll get there. At least, I hope. I am glad I realized my problem at 180 lbs and am attempting to change my ways at 19 instead of it being later. And at least I'm trying to do it healthier than I did in High school with my boarderline ED tendencies. I just gotta keep trucking and this sub gives me hope. If somone who's greater than 200lbs can do it then dammit, so can I!

submitted by /u/LesNoticeables
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39SPVOO
Just 10 more pounds, that's all I need to be in the green Just 10 more pounds, that's all I need to be in the green Reviewed by Health And Fitness on August 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.