30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 23

Hello losers,

I hope your Friday was fabulous. Mine has been, well a day. I saw the fattest prairie dog I have ever laid eyes on & I love that chonker. He was perfect.

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): No weigh in this morning.

Stay within calorie range (maintain): Maintenance. It has not been a fabulous week for calories but I am still logging & approaching a 1000 day streak in my fitness pal. I'm on 986, I'll get that fourth digit streak my friends.

Exercise 5 days a week: Should have, did not. 16/23 days.

Self-care journaling (once a week, 60 minutes): I'm going to try tonight. 3/3 weeks.

Self-care time (work on not using food as a reward): Kids, this is super important. I have not been making enough time for my own self care & please please please believe me when I say do it for yourself. Do as I say not as I do lols.

Try a new recipe once a week: Turkey tacos, roasted parsnips, roasted purple cauliflower & a hamburger casserole thingy. 3/3 weeks.

Be more mindful, present in my body & express gratitude to avoid the hedonic treadmill: My body is stressed. My brain is stressed. My emotional well being is taxed. I shall do my best to move forward with care & kindness so I can recoup a bit & boy howdy do I encourage all of you beautiful conquering losers to do the same. You are worth your own kindness & love. I love all y'all too.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mb4jXI
30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 23 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 23 Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.