99 Lbs Down (need some advice)

I stepped on the scale back in April and it hit 307. I hadn’t weighed myself in years, I had been hovering around 250-260 around then. I just assumed I was around that, probably a little more. It was jaw dropping to see me above 300. I didn’t spend any money, I focused on CICO & walked 5-10 miles a day. 6 months later I’m a pound away from 100lbs down!

One piece of advice I am seeking is I have focused solely on walking/elliptical workouts to burn the weigh off. But now that I am close to my goal (195) I want to start adding muscle and toning my body. I haven’t been this light since HS & I was a scrawny drink of water then. I’ve never lifted weights and have very little muscle tone. Any tips?

submitted by /u/mikeidle01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31hpDCK
99 Lbs Down (need some advice) 99 Lbs Down (need some advice) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.