Calculated my TDEE and it’s about 2400. I’m only 5’3 and not super active. Is this right?

Height - 5’3 SW - 260 GW - 140-150 Gender - F Age - 21

Hey guys, I recently started on my journey of losing weight. I’ve always struggled with my weight, but I’m at the heaviest I’ve ever been. After seeing how much my stomach hangs now and all the stretch marks, I’ve decided to begin losing weight.

I’m doing 16/8 IF 5 days a week. I’m burning at least 600 calories a day (more on the days that I exercise). I used this website to calculate my TDEE and I was shocked at how high it was. I did put in body fat at around 30-35%. Is 2400 really my maintenance calories? Should I really be eating 1800-1900 calories a day? I’m just so lost on what I should be doing as I’ve never struggled so much with overeating and cravings (these developed during a depressive episode).

submitted by /u/fuckthisishardshit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SYde2i
Calculated my TDEE and it’s about 2400. I’m only 5’3 and not super active. Is this right? Calculated my TDEE and it’s about 2400. I’m only 5’3 and not super active. Is this right? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.