Can you get addicted to losing weigh and become anorexic?

Well, I recently lost 20lbs and reach my goal weight at ~130lbs (I'm F, about 5'6, 21). I'm happy at where I am now but somehow I still wanted to lose more (maybe 5 more lbs or so). Whenever I looked at myself in the mirror, I would find my thigh is a little too big, or my stomach doesn't look nice enough. Then, I would felt super guilty if I eat to my fullness. It reminds me of how I get to 150lbs in the first place. Then I continued to do cardio. It makes me feel good because I might've burn all or fraction of the food I ate. But then sometimes, when my bf take a photo of me, my immediate reaction is that I look skinnier than how I see myself in the mirror. I actually look good and just fine. If I continue to lose more weight, I might look anorexic and not flattering at all. My biggest concern right now is how do you maintaining weight and build more muscles? I obviously don't wanna regain all the weight I lost but also don't wanna spiral down the rabbit hole either.

submitted by /u/TheMightyAshure
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31Bl5Yd
Can you get addicted to losing weigh and become anorexic? Can you get addicted to losing weigh and become anorexic? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.