NSV...? I just stopped myself mid-binge...

F/31/230lbs down from 265 (but up from 219 three weeks ago)

I've been doing well, until a couple months ago. I started gradually tapering in more and more sugar, until in mid-September I started really ramping it up.

I keep kind of hazing out and buying all this sugar without meaning or wanting to. I only go grocery shopping every two weeks. Once I kinda come to and realize what I've done, I tell myself I'll pace myself and stretch the sugar out until the next trip. But then I end up making myself plow though everything within the first week because I don't wanna have to deal with resisting temptation for two weeks.

Anyway, it just happened again. I caught myself just...wolfing these fucking donuts down. Why the fuck do I have these donuts? I don't even fucking like donuts.

And I stopped. I'm eating some salmon and broccoli right now, and when I'm done I'm gonna throw the rest of my junk stash away.

I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I get so afraid of making progress. I'm so afraid of being under 220 pounds. I don't know why that's the number that triggers me, but every time I get down to it this exact thing happens.

Therapy isn't helping with this.

Anyway. It's progress, I guess.

submitted by /u/murphysbutterchurner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37zpHls
NSV...? I just stopped myself mid-binge... NSV...? I just stopped myself mid-binge... Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 22, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.