Clothes actually fit...better?

I was really sad thinking how there's no way ill be able to fit into my fall and winter clothes thanks to quarantine weight gain. I had gotten down to 134 lbs through the....drink one coffee a day and binge at night diet (thanks to second retail job), but I have since upped my exercise levels to 7 days a week , working harder to cut down on alcohol intake, and getting 10k steps in covid times when I would get 1k outside gym working from home....im down to 140 from 146 quarantine gain.

My size 28.5 inch hips ( down from 30 inches 6 weeks ago) are fitting comfortable in my size 4 courdoroy pants...cute dresses that felt tight when I bought them at a lower weight than now look great! Less rolls than before. I am eating more food than before and don't feel guilty I've had a protein bar and apple before dinner over nothing at all.

I'm so happy even if I don't have a vanity scale weight....good food, good work outs, and cute clothes. I won't stop. :)

Also quit the second job so ill actually be with loved ones for the holiday for once in my life...gonna live up the holiday cheer for once.

submitted by /u/exSKEUsme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3isCOXr
Clothes actually fit...better? Clothes actually fit...better? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.