Final Stages of fat loss

M/18 5’9” SW: 230 CW: 167 GW: 140

Hey peeps, so I’m nearing the end of my goal. I’ve lost over 60 pounds already and I’m really proud of my progress. I’m not done though. I’ve set my sights on getting abs and I’m determined to do so. I know I can do it but I also know it’s going to take 6 months to do so. At the beginning I didn’t have the healthiest mindset about lose weight, I just wanted to look good, but I realized that no matter how much weight I lose if I’m not happy with how I look l, I’ll never be happy. I’ve been improving my self image but being shirtless as much as possible that way I can really analyze myself, and I’ve noticed that I actually like my body and the way it’s developing. I try not to be so hard on my body and just love what’s on me. But anyways, currently I’m ending my diet break and going back into a fat loss phase. I wanted to ask about how to set goals? I know my ultimate goal is to lose the last 27lbs and get abs but after losing weight for so long I know that it’s going to take time, and I wanted to ask what types of goals I should add while reaching my ultimate goal?

submitted by /u/dominicanblondie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jtPoqS
Final Stages of fat loss Final Stages of fat loss Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.