First time biking long distance since losing 50 pounds. Lost the weight now I wanna get strong.

Lost the weight just by diet, started Jan 1. I’ve plateaued since at 200 pounds ( Around July) but I can move like never before.

I went to go shoot around the park and I feel swift. Not strong or explosive but I don’t get winded right away.

Last week I biked downtown. 35 miles round trip. Towards the end, going home, I almost didn’t make it. Powered through. All the hard work I put in, I doubt I make it home without stopping at 250. Let alone 35 miles.

I’m so proud of myself. All December I hyped my self up. Said I could do it. Lose the weight. Lose the weight. Positive affirmations

Quit literally all I did was eat breakfast. Boring old oatmeal fruit and water. Lunch was just a ham sandwich water and oatmeal cookies. Dinner was normal but I wasn’t starving, since I always skipped breakfast. Also that cut down on late night eating.

35 miles. Almost didn’t make it

I’m planning to go bike tonight. Leave like 5 am. Make it to the lake by sunrise. Excited. Couldn’t do that before. Sad that summer is over though. I’d love to bike every morning for a sunrise at the lake. Lol. Next year baby.

submitted by /u/pm_nudesladies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31fBxgH
First time biking long distance since losing 50 pounds. Lost the weight now I wanna get strong. First time biking long distance since losing 50 pounds. Lost the weight now I wanna get strong. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.