Give it to *insert name here*, he'll eat anything!

Soo... basically here is the skinny:

I just finished Recruiting for the Army and I am out of the army after 10 years. Big deal right? Well, if any of you have had the pleasure of recruiting , it's a bottomless pit of stress and fast food.

Here is the deal:

I'm looking for a good place to start with vitamins supplements. I want to slim back down again and I'm struggling. Once upon a time, I could eat a whole fridge and never bust tape. Now, I'm 28 and everything I eat goes straight to my now flat tire I wear around my waist. I thought starting with a good combination of vitamins and supplements could give me the extra boost I'm looking for mentally and physically to get out of the downward spiral that is post-army life.

Plz send help.

submitted by /u/emotroll666
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ociFZB
Give it to *insert name here*, he'll eat anything! Give it to *insert name here*, he'll eat anything! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 20, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.