Has losing weight make anyone else’s anxiety and depression worse?

I’m not sure if I should post this here, and I don’t know if it’s weight related but since losing 50 pounds over the past year I feel like my anxiety and depression are much worse than when I was 200 pounds. Lately I also can’t stop thinking about how I still clearly have sections of clinging body fat around my midsection and arms and now loose skin to go along with it. Which is the cause to part of it I know, but definitely not the only cause of what I’m feeling. I am waiting for a doctor referral to see somebody, but my earliest doctors appointment isn’t until December and I just want to know if anyone else has felt this way too. Sorry if this post isn’t allowed here.

submitted by /u/Wanna-fill-the-void
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nvMynx
Has losing weight make anyone else’s anxiety and depression worse? Has losing weight make anyone else’s anxiety and depression worse? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 08, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.