I can't lose weight anymore, please share some tips

I only have a few more kgs to go before I reach my goal. I'm not counting calories because I've been staying at my parents for a few months and I can't weigh everything, but I know there's no way I'm eating more than 1200kcals a day. I eat a snack around 4PM, a regular portion for dinner and sometimes a little treat around 10PM. I'm sedentary, but still my BMR is around 1400 and I should be losing weight.

But somehow, I've been maintaining for 2 months. I have a cheat day once every two weeks (no more than 2000kcals), next morning I've put on 700g and I need another two weeks to lose it. I need this cheat day because I know if I don't treat myself from times to times I'll end up binging and gaining a lot more, but I'm really tired of this.

Has anyone been through this ? I could really use some advice.

submitted by /u/nausykaa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kARTIf
I can't lose weight anymore, please share some tips I can't lose weight anymore, please share some tips Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.