I fell off but today I’m getting back on.

Food is a fuel. It’s not a addiction. It’s not a drug. It’s a fuel. It’s for energy. So you can work. Food. Is. A. Fuel. I’ve been giving myself this mental monologue for the past 3 months and somehow I’ve still spent endless nights spoonfuls deep in lotus biscoff spread and Nutella. Along with ham and cheese toasties galore. I’ve binged then restricted then binged and restricted and it’s been crazy.

But today it ends.

Today in school there was a buffet: Sausage puffs, Blueberry Muffins, Brownies, French Fries, Fruits and pies! Me 2 months ago would’ve freaked out. Grabbing the fattiest tastiest Puffs there. But guess what I took; 2 Bananas. BANANAS. Freely the banana girl would be proud (screw her 🙄)

Small steps. I want to get below 70Kg. Right now I’m 74Kg. The goal is 65Kg. But baby steps, I can do this.

submitted by /u/sparkyung
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m3WJhp
I fell off but today I’m getting back on. I fell off but today I’m getting back on. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.