I just don’t know how to do it or where to start

I’m 31 years old. Male. 205 lbs, 5 foot 11. I’m not obese, but I have an awful beer gut (although “junk food gut” would be a more appropriate term in my case). And I just don’t know where or how to start. I have a mean sweet tooth and being a full time retail worker, pretty much run on caffeine. I have 30 minutes to eat on my lunch breaks and the food court has pretty much zero healthy options. Subway is the closest thing there is to a healthy option and even that doesn’t really cut it. Especially since, you know, I’m still filling myself up on Coke.

I’m a bit of a hypochondriac so I don’t feel comfortable going to the gym right now given the pandemic. I’d had a planet fitness membership but I canceled it back when everything shut down and just don’t feel comfortable yet opening it up again.

I’ve been going out for long walks in the evening when I can lately, since I live out in the country and have a few backroads and streets to walk that are free of traffic. But I don’t think it’s gonna do much if I’m still eating trash all the time.

It’s the adjusting my diet part I’m having a hard time with. Especially since I use snacking to cope when my anxiety or depression act up, on top of the whole working in retail and always being in a hurry thing.

Anyone have any insight or pointers? Thank you!

submitted by /u/razorh00f
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m2Q9YB
I just don’t know how to do it or where to start I just don’t know how to do it or where to start Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.