Is anyone else not hungry at all anymore?

I used to eat total garbage every day. Just fat and carbs, all the time. As a PCOS sufferer, this meant that my blood sugar was all messed up, and I had to be on Metformin.

Fast forward to today and Ive been eating healthy for three weeks. Getting enough fibre, tracking all my nutrients in Cronometer and making sure that anything I eat is nutritious in some way. I am no longer eating for pleasure, just for the fuel.

I have tried so many diets and Ive always been so hungry that I cant continue. I no longer need Metformin, and I am just never hungry now. I eat 1000-1200 calories a day, only because I am forcing it down. If I didnt have GERD, I would skip most meals.

Has this happened to anyone else? Im worried that I might just be sick, so Im just tryjng to see if its normal to go from like 3000+ calories a day, to around 1000, in a matter of weeks

submitted by /u/troll-toll-to-get-in
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T5VvGe
Is anyone else not hungry at all anymore? Is anyone else not hungry at all anymore? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.