I love tofu noodles as a substitute for pasta/noodle dishes! 3g of carbs per serving. I prefer these to conjac noodles. I live in Korea so they're easy to come by, but you should be able to find them in your local Asian grocery store!

I love tofu noodles as a substitute for pasta/noodle dishes! 3g of carbs per serving. I prefer these to conjac noodles. I live in Korea so they're easy to come by, but you should be able to find them in your local Asian grocery store! I love tofu noodles as a substitute for pasta/noodle dishes! 3g of carbs per serving. I prefer these to conjac noodles. I live in Korea so they're easy to come by, but you should be able to find them in your local Asian grocery store! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.