I need help losing weight.

Hi, so as the title says. I need help. My weight fluctuates quite a lot because of PCOS and I need to lose weight, a lot of it. I’ve gained over 35kgs in the last 5 years and I really need to shed it off. Since the start of the year, I’ve cut down all the junk and I eat homemade meals, with a few cheat days involving instant ramen. I think I’ve lost about 8kgs doing so. I’ve been overweight since childhood because of the meds I was on, I was a premature baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 13, at 5’4 and 50-55kgs and now I’m 18, at 5’8 and around 90kgs. I need to lose about 25kgs in a span of 4-5 months. I know this is probably extremely but I need to shed it off since I do think I am at the risk of diabetes and other diseases, which I want to avoid and I also start college. I want to make lifestyle changes, so there’s no way I’ll be going back to my old eating habits, at all. Please, kindly guide me through any diets you’ve done that have been helpful for you or help me keep myself motivated.

I am a vegetarian, by the way.

submitted by /u/guiltrovert
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FCITmI
I need help losing weight. I need help losing weight. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.