I need HELP losing 10 pounds

I need to lose 10 pounds by Nov 5. To be more exact I need to weigh in at 196 and currently I'm 206~ (I'm going into the military and I need to make the weight limit). I thought it'd be easy. I thought if I start fasting and take laxatives I'd lose the weight quickly. It's the exact opposite. Whenever I'm water fasting, I'll cave in at the littlest things ever. I'd be doing good until I see someone eating a good looking burger. 30 minutes later in drooling while trying not to order something off of door dash. After I cave in I think to myself "if I go run and take laxatives, I'll be able to lose what I just ate". This is all sounding good in my head but when I get to the park, I lose all motivation. This routine has been cycling for a few days and I'm getting worried. I absolutely must lose the weight before Nov 5. Any and all suggested are welcome and accepted. Thanks!

submitted by /u/heartypasta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dDGXqx
I need HELP losing 10 pounds I need HELP losing 10 pounds Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 17, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.