I need help to lose weight permanently

So I am 16 years old, 153 cm and 75 kgs. I have a long history of yo yo dieting and gaining all the weight I lost back quickly. I wanna lose weight so I could look better and not feel conscious about myself. Unfortunately, I cannot dedicate a specific time for this or workout for long time because currently I am preparing for medical school entrance exams. I try to stay active by going for a walk, do the elliptical and stuff, but during exam season it becomes non existent. I do fall of the wagon quite a lot because it gets stressful sometimes when I don’t get the desired grade, I eat to satisfy my emotions, it’s a really bad habit. I have like 11 hours of classes with school and other classes combined, so when actual school starts, working out might be only viable in the weekends. I want to lose 20 kg safely so it’s permanent and I wanna do it before I go to college, which gives me a good 1.5 years. I do count my calories but that has come to abrupt stop. So please help me with anything you can.

submitted by /u/Aggravating_Walrus_5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TffF0v
I need help to lose weight permanently I need help to lose weight permanently Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 21, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.