Distant and Disgusted

hi everyone - long time creeper of this page and constantly inspired by this community. I gained a significant amount of weight during quarantine and have been struggling with accepting the new image of myself. I'm 50 lbs heavier than I was 1 year ago. I acknowledge the state of trauma we all have experienced during this time of isolation & civil injustice. I realize these are unprecedented times that fuel the soil of depression and anxiety. Even though I acknowledge this, my inner voice has sharpened her cruel critique. I'm constantly berating myself. I look in the mirror and feel disgusted. I get changed for the day and feel disgusted. I sit down at work and feel my pants bursting at the seams and feel disgusted. I look down in the shower and see a stomach that could be mistaken for pregnancy and feel disgusted. I don't know the rules of this sub and I'm sorry if this is not appropriate content.....I just really could use realistic advice to help stop these ruminating thoughts. How do I continue on?

submitted by /u/pb_boo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37tC6Y5
Distant and Disgusted Distant and Disgusted Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 21, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.