I stepped on the scale

Boys I stepped on the scale the other day I’m 5’10 310 is what I weighed in at. I just graduated college and I’m gonna lose it my goal is honestly about 250i know that sounds heavy but I was 270 in highschool and that’s when I felt great. I played football my whole life and was benching 315 for 2 at my best. I used to go to the gym and lift weights at least 4 days a week and college ruined me I’m getting back in the gym and losing this weight. I’ve always focused on heavy weightlifting and wanted some recommendations on workouts that will help me lose while also incorporating free weights.

Thank you guys

submitted by /u/cereal69er
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/359kcak
I stepped on the scale I stepped on the scale Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.