I'm so tired of the same recipes over and over again. Please suggest me something new

Okay so I've been actively dieting since May, and I've lost a considerable amount of weight. I feel so much better and this has been an incredible journey so far. I enjoy every bit of this process and I'm so comfortable now in counting my calories with everything I eat.
Now, there's a slight problem. I started my junior in college year in August(I study abroad), and I also started building muscle. This presented me with three problems. I'm so far away from my mom's delicious cooking which is VERY hard to get here. Second one is that I have to meet a high protein intake with limited calories( I eat about 1500 calories and reach 130-150g of protein everyday). Third is that my time is very limited, from the incredible academic stress to the time consuming workouts I barely have time to cook. So I and my roommate cook a major dish every weekend and throughout the week we cook a basic one(basically rice with some veggies which I end up eating with Greek yogurt). What I end up with is the same food that I eat every day. Protein shake, then plain Greek yogurt, follow that with vanilla Greek yogurt, egg whites, maybe white bread with cream cheese, protein bars, a fruit and whatever calories I have left I usually spend on rice with more yogurt because I can't resist not eating it.

ANYWAY, I've written too much. Do you guys have ideas for easy tasty recipes? Something that I can incorporate in my diet because I'm honestly getting bored with what I'm eating. It's the same thing over and over again. I feel like a change of what I eat will be a nice push for me.

submitted by /u/Loopy_life99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iAeS4s
I'm so tired of the same recipes over and over again. Please suggest me something new I'm so tired of the same recipes over and over again. Please suggest me something new Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 07, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.