It's been a long journey. Excited to move on from my old clothes! (Update pics)

This is my first official post on this sub. 27 yr old male, started out at 330lbs as of November 7th, 2019. I was in a bad place mentally and was spiraling in a mess of apathy and obesity. Then my best friend looked me in the eye one morning and told me he was afraid i was going to die in my sleep. It took this for me to pull my head out of my butt.

After a steady journey of trying to get my health back on track, i finally reached one of my soft goals of sub-200 lbs. I still have more to go! I want to become leaner and get down to around 160-165 lbs but I have all the motivation in the world and am finally in a good place mentally.

Im going to be donating my old wardrobe later this weekend and i might get a bit emotional lol

http://imgur.com/gallery/EcMB5uV

submitted by /u/at_midknight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SEaMOa
It's been a long journey. Excited to move on from my old clothes! (Update pics) It's been a long journey. Excited to move on from my old clothes! (Update pics) Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 09, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.