I’ve had it, I’m going to finally loose the weight and get healthy.

So yesterday while getting ready for work my knee popped and if it wasn’t for my dining table being next to me I would have been on the floor. I went to the urgent care and the attending physician told me it was just a torn ligament(bad sprain) and gave me a knee brace. I’m done, although the physician said it could have been caused by the repetitive motions at work, I know my weight was a factor too. I’ve always been lax about my weight because at every yearly check up my PCP says everything is fine. No diabetes, cholesterol, etc. I’m just fat. I eat a lot, but have a physical labor job so I guess it has helped in me not having any health problems. Last year I was able to loose about 40 pounds but have since gained it back. Im going to do it though, I have to. My mom was basically in tears when I told her what had happened because she’s told me to take care of myself weight wise. She doesn’t want to see me struggling because of my weight. I’m going to do it for her, for when I see her in December for Christmas and her birthday. I know I’m not going to get to my goal weight by then, but it’ll be a start.

submitted by /u/SnooCakes8515
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31BtoDr
I’ve had it, I’m going to finally loose the weight and get healthy. I’ve had it, I’m going to finally loose the weight and get healthy. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.