I've lost 20kgs (44 pounds) in just over 3 months!!

SW: 93kgs CW: 73kgs GW: 65kgs

I'm so incredibly proud of myself for sticking it out and being so disciplined. I've really struggled in the past with yoyo dieting, binge eating and low self esteem. One thing they don't tell you when you lose weight (or maybe they do and I just didn't listen) is the massive difference you feel on the INSIDE! More so than the physical changes on the outside. I have so much more energy, my periods are becoming more regular (shout out to my fellow PCOS sufferers) my bowel movements are normal and best of all my mental health is improving.

As much as I hate looking at my 'before' photos, I want to thank that overweight struggling girl for being brave and taking the plunge, so that present and future me could have a chance.

I'm not done yet but I know I will get there! The next milestone is going wedding dress shopping which I am now so excited for instead of dreading it like I used to 3 months ago.

My 20kg weightloss

submitted by /u/ladybirdeva
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HrqppI
I've lost 20kgs (44 pounds) in just over 3 months!! I've lost 20kgs (44 pounds) in just over 3 months!! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 21, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.