LOSING FUPA

So basically, since the last 2 weeks I've been reading about this FUPA thing and I had no previous knowledge of what it was and also I have no idea what "bone pressed" meant. Since I've educated myself on this topic, I have some questions. I'll be honest, I am a little overweight right now, which explains why I have a large amount of FUPA on me. My bone pressed actually surprised me idk I was that decently big. So my main question is: when I lose weight and lose that FUPA fat will my non pressed become my bone pressed size when I was overweight and had the fupa. Just want some extra motivation to lose this stupid weight.

submitted by /u/kssk21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oeCaky
LOSING FUPA LOSING FUPA Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.