Weird Mood?

I've been fat for as long as I can remember. Coming from a small town I never dealt with bullying (thank goodness). As i'm approaching my thirties I've come to realize my weight is a huge issue. Diet after diet failing when it gets "too hard" or a holiday comes up. I didn't realize it had gotten this bad until I tried to weigh myself the other day... The scale kept turning off... Batteries are new and it works when it's touched. Then it dawned on me. I MAXED IT OUT. Let me tell you when I burst into self hatred laughter. All those negative comments came up and a spiral happened and after a few days I settled back into the same bad habits.

Essentially I'm here for advice, accountability partners (local or long distance), and what works for others.

I've ordered a measuring tape, but currently I'm 5'3" and 365 pounds. My goal weight is 150. 215 pounds. I'm ashamed and disgusted in myself. I'm a beautiful, smart, young woman and I did this.

Thanks for everything <3

submitted by /u/marieeloine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m2gfLA
Weird Mood? Weird Mood? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.