Losing weight with chronic pain and other health issues?
I’m 19M, 5’9”, 190lbs. I currently have chronic pain and am on tramadol along with trt for low T. I go to the gym 3x a week and do 30min of strength training with a trainer along with 10 mins of cardio. The main problem is that the meds are messing with my hunger and I don’t have a choice, like I tried to get on a normal opiate that isn’t an antidepressant(SNRI) but I keep getting dismissed because of my age. I recently stopped tramadol for a week after 6 months of continuous use and experienced bad withdrawal symptoms for 1-2 days as well as the full extent of pain and extreme hunger, tramadol suppresses my appetite for a while but as soon as it wears off I get hungry, I also think tramadol is spiking my bp but there’s nothing I can really do about it. So at this point my options are to either go back to full use of Tramadol and becoming physically dependent again, having constant constipation, high BP, and ED or not use pain meds, sit in bed all day not being able to do anything, constantly be reminded of why I want to die, and probably still being hungry because of all the pain. Using tramadol just “lightly” and not using the full 90 pills a month is not an option because the hunger increases from when it wears of is much greater than the hunger decrease.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30AN4qx
No comments: