Lost 25 pounds in quarantine after getting cheated on. Would like comments and opinions on the change

So I got cheated on and then when I confronted her about it she basically pooped on my entire existence. I took probably 5 months to be alone and I've been on a few months to work on myself. The only think is now that I'm good physically I'm still kinda upset I'm not as mentally fixed as I want to be even though I feel like it's been to long.

I did a mixture of keto, water fasting, and lifting to get to this. I am really happy I did no cardio to achieve this because I hate running even tho I used to do cross country lol.

Also here are my progress pics. I messed up and the before pic is on the right and the after pic is on the left. If you commented on my progress I'd appreciate any constructive criticism. Thank you!

https://imgur.com/gallery/UC4JGfe

submitted by /u/jurryman675
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37oaHH0
Lost 25 pounds in quarantine after getting cheated on. Would like comments and opinions on the change Lost 25 pounds in quarantine after getting cheated on. Would like comments and opinions on the change Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.