Lost 40kg. Super happy but now a bit lost. Need advice?

Hello! 7 months ago I started my weight loss journey. I went to a dietist and started eating out as healthy as I could. I weighed 133kg and I am 1.76cm tall. Now I am standing happy and proud at 90kg. I've never been happier with my weight before. But I am feeling a little lost. I don't know if I should "continue" or start some kind of maintenance or what's next.

I worry a bit about loose skin but my belly still feels "hard" so I think there's still fat in there. I have looked up many sources of information looking for a "proper weight" but there's a lot of different opinions. It's also true that I haven't lost any weight these past 2-3 weeks so I am also a bit scared about that.

I guess im looking for suggestions on wether im at a healthy weight, or if i should lose more or i have to go lower with my calories. I cant see my dietist right now because of covid so that doesnt help a lot right now. Many online sources say that I should be at around 75kg but that feels too low? Of course i have no idea but im curious. There' also the matter that if I still have weight to lose, I don't know if i should restrict my diet further. According to her, I am eating between 1500-1700 calories a day.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and please do tell if I need to elaborate any further! Have a great day everyone!

submitted by /u/NoisePilot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/342BuGY
Lost 40kg. Super happy but now a bit lost. Need advice? Lost 40kg. Super happy but now a bit lost. Need advice? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 15, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.