Lost weight but still have that face fat

Hey guys! I’ve currently lost a lot of weight recently over quarantine, only like 55lbs, and am currently 141lbs 5’10.5inches. My body has gotten skinner, I’ve retained most of my strength through high protein and strength exercises, but to my disappointment, my face is still roundish with fat being on my cheekbones. I’m pretty sure I’m close to being underweight, but I really want to have this baby face fat gone. What would you guys recommend? Would it be possible for me to lose a couple more pounds to lose it? Or should I just get stronger through maintenance calories and wait to get lean in the future?

submitted by /u/CowaiiHero
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30N1Bj8
Lost weight but still have that face fat Lost weight but still have that face fat Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 08, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.