My eureka of the week: plain greek yogurt is king of the kitchen

Figuring out how to cook food that is both healthy and delicious is a relatively new venture for me. I love good food, and I love creamy food. But from all I knew about "dieting" in the past, there was no ingredient that could allow healthy and creamy to coexist.

Now I finally discover plain nonfat greek yogurt. Low calorie, low sugar, low fat, low everything. But SO creamy. Use it in place of sour cream on a taco salad. Use it instead of cream for sauce (I love using yogurt with curry sauce on roasted vegetables). Use it for breakfast parfaits. Make tzatziki cucumber sauce. It's so versatile!

I've never really used yogurt as a cooking ingredient in the past, but I feel like this is going to revolutionize the range of recipes I'll start inventing.

submitted by /u/Hollyannlang94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36qgLyg
My eureka of the week: plain greek yogurt is king of the kitchen My eureka of the week: plain greek yogurt is king of the kitchen Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.