NSV Finally feeling more confident in myself
So I’m a 19 y.o guy who’s 5’9. I was at 240ish pounds around Christmas and I’d always wanted to lose weight as I’d been big since childhood but I guess I never had the drive. That changed when a girl rejected me, I know I shouldn’t have lost the weight for that reason but it made me feel shitty and I figured why not.
Anyway as of this morning I’m current at 155lbs and I’ve honestly never been so confident in my life I think. Being someone with anxiety I’m doing things I haven’t done before, feelings good in clothes, not feeling like I have to hide away etc. Also another thing which made me feel great is you know how pictures on iPhones you get the little thing below and it assigns it as a person, well my phone considers current me and old me different people lol.
I have my bad days where it just takes one look and the mirror and I think I’m ugly or whatever but those are becoming few and far between, I think the only downside to losing weight is my mind hasn’t fully caught up with the changes yet so I still do feel like that overweight guy some days but other days I feel like I’m on the top of the world and to be honest part of that is owed to you guys on here. I’ve never really been one to post but I’ve always observed and when I was struggling and wanted to give up it was this community that kept me going so I just wanted to say thank you to all of you!
You guys are awesome so I’m down to talk to any of you if you want and yeah I guess I just wanted to talk about this with people who are in a similar boat.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33Mc93I
No comments: