Since pandemic started, I'm finally seeing the number on scale going down!

So, I (45F) gained 25 lbs since March. Didn't care. Not seeing anyone most of the time anyways. Didn't care. Until Fall starts and many of my clothes don't fit well. It sucks.

I did keto before. Nah, no more keto. I still want to enjoy some carbs and I love fruit. No more keto.

I did HCG diet before. Nope. That diet took me to the ER and I left with $$$$ hospital bills. Nope.

I watched a colleague who's selling smoothies diet (MLM) and it looked attractive until I saw the price. No, not gonna spend that kind of money.

CICO. Yeah, sure! But I don't want to obsess over every calorie I put in to my mouth.

I finally decided to do clean eating. Fruit and veggies with homemade salad dressing, mostly yogurt based, and lots of healthy fat (salmon, avocado, etc). I bake my own bread. I buy mostly organic products. I stop eating when I feel full. No more "no, you have to finish your plate" mentality anymore. I kind of practice intermittent fasting, even though I don't really have fixed eating time. I try to sleep for 8 hours every night.

I lost 5 lbs so far in the past two week. I feel much better, too. I feel lighter inside. I don't set a goal. I'll make this as my lifestyle now. It's better for a long run.

submitted by /u/lunajive
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EUjogk
Since pandemic started, I'm finally seeing the number on scale going down! Since pandemic started, I'm finally seeing the number on scale going down! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.