30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Hello losers,

Happy Friday! I still can't even believe it's October.

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): 210 this morning. More where I expected to be.

Stay within calorie range (1700 weekdays to practice eventual maintenance, maintenance weekends, NO FAST FOOD): Doing good today. I should be right around 1700 including pudding that got postponed from yesterday huzzah.

Exercise 5 days a week: Rest day. 1/2 days.

Self-care journaling (once a week, 60 minutes): Planning to after dinner.

Self-care time (work on not using food as a reward): Made it through Friday. Got more than the bare minimum done. That's enough for today!

Try a new recipe once a week: Not sure what I've got cropped up this week yet. I may make a veggie concoction for my SO or a mix up on some cowboy caviar.

Be more mindful, present in my body & express gratitude to avoid the hedonic treadmill: Today I'm grateful to have the people I love safe & sound around me. This year has been turbulent & I have some fear for my favorite people. Hold em close losers.

Your turn.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SlaAmL
30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2 Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.