Start of a journey

This is my first post on Reddit. I wanted to just put my story into words of why I wanted to start dieting and working out. I went through a break up recently after 3 years. It was about 5 days ago or so. It was a long distance and we never met in person, though we had planned on meeting soon. She found someone closer and started ignoring me. I would try to talk to her the last day we were together and she ignored me to text the guy right in front of me. I decided to end it there and blocked her on everything. That night I collapsed into my friends arms crying. I went through a lot of big life changes with her. Moving out of my parents house for the first time. She gave me the confidence to get my first job. I also got my own apartment with my friends then that day she decides to leave. The night I broke up with her I realized I didn’t like who I was at all. I weighed 281.6 pounds and I didn’t take care of myself because I figured when we met she would help me with it all. Now that it’s over I know that I can’t love someone truly without first loving myself. I’ve been on a 2600 cal diet and I’ve been going to the gym with my buddy since it happened and I only missed 1 day. I was wondering if I could maybe get some advice. It’s been hard to try to eat. The first couple days I had no appetite and all I would eat was 2 eggs and a piece of toast then for dinner I had a piece of chicken. I’ve got better eating a little more but I feel like I’m eating to much or I’m being to careful about that stuff I eat. I’ve been tracking my cals on my fitness pal and I never went over 1500 so far. If anyone could give me any tips on how to feel like me working out is doing enough or if I’m eating the right things I’d appreciate it very much. I know it’s not all about losing weight but I wanted to say this maybe to make myself feel better and get some encouraging words. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this.

submitted by /u/NeptunesLift
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37BN8e0
Start of a journey Start of a journey Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.