Today I failed, but next time I won't because of today.

So I had a whole curry chicken breast and added a packet of turmeric rice to it. All in one small baking dish. Calculated the calories and it's, like, 800-1000 calories.

That's fine, I don't need a whole curry chicken breast with a full packet of rice. I know that is easily two meals. I will eat half of what's in the baking dish and then cover it and save the rest for dinner tomorrow. And I'll save myself the extra dirty dish and just eat it in the pan as is.

In hindsight, bad idea. This meal was delicious. I made it halfway and then kept going. It's probably 80% gone now. What's left in the dish will in no way make a satisfying meal.

This is going to pain some of you, but the rest will go in the trash.

Nooooooooooooooo!!!! What a waste of food!

But it's not enough for a meal and eating the rest now rather than "waste it" is how I got fat in the first place. Maybe someday I'll learn how to transform 20% of a leftover meal into a side portion of some other meal, but I'm not there yet.

Next time, if I feel I've got enough for two meals, I'll separate them into two separate dishes. I obviously am not at the stage to trust myself to realize when I'm at the halfway point and stop.

Thanks for reading my self therapy session.

submitted by /u/pacifien
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/379NZ5i
Today I failed, but next time I won't because of today. Today I failed, but next time I won't because of today. Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 15, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.