Weight Loss and Clothes

Sorry if this has been posted before - I wanted to ask what others' experiences and methods were for dealing with weight loss and their clothing.

I'm 35lbs down so far and losing more and more inches - I've finally hit the stage where my before clothes are now too loose and make me look frumpy as hell. I have some clothing I've kept over time that I now fit back into and luckily oversized sweaters are still a thing fashion wise but, I am hesitant to invest $$ into new clothing that I'll also eventually phase out of, especially when I look around and even with sales it seems unaffordable. Plus the option to try clothing on has greatly diminished due to COVID protocols.

Any tips or work-arounds others might have?

submitted by /u/snacksandmetal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lKLNW4
Weight Loss and Clothes Weight Loss and Clothes Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 13, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.