Who inspires you?

I’m curious who inspires y’all. Lately, I’ve been very inspired by The Rock. It seems kinda silly because I’ve never really followed him before, but I was scrolling through Instagram and saw his story about his family getting through Covid. He talked about how crazy everything is, but we should control what we can. Basically, give ourselves a fighting chance with our two hands. What can these two hands control? My anxiety and health was spiraling out of control, but I’m trying now. Since the beginning of September, I’ve started walking 6 days a week and I just finished my first round of Whole 30. I feel so much better already and have lost 24 pounds. In this chaos, my two hands have control.

submitted by /u/IndolentTwinky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31bNsvW
Who inspires you? Who inspires you? Reviewed by Health And Fitness on October 15, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.