Garlic Coconut Fries

Garlic Coconut Fries

I remember fondly the garlic fries at Mariners games from a decade ago, before I discovered keto. The ones with the chunky buttery minced garlic that you could scoop out from the bottom of the tray with the last few fries. I had assumed they were something I’d never be able to experience again. This month I ran across the coconut flour french fry recipe on youtube (credit to https://youtu.be/vJU_5DNYiqg). It’s amazing, and I realized this could adapt easily to garlic fries. In fact, even better because some garlic can be incorporated into the dough.

Follow the recipe in the youtube video referenced above. The only difference in the dough is to add 1/2 tsp of garlic powder to the dry ingredients. When done with the fries, use the following for a coating/topping.

Topping:1 Tbsp butter

2 tsp minced garlic

1/4 tsp garlic salt

1/2 tsp parsley flakes

Cook the garlic in the butter until sizzling but not browned. Gently fold together the fries, butter, garlic, and garlic salt. Sprinkle parsley over the top.

Nutrition (for the full recipe):

Cal 448

Fat 37g

Total Carbs 25g

Fiber 17g

Net carbs 8g

Protein 4g

https://preview.redd.it/jv0xjdvuwxx51.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3cf406b32ec3a57b8deaa4366abb8b119b563af4

submitted by /u/BlueEmu
[link] [comments]


from Keto Recipes - Low Carb Recipes for Ketogenic Diets https://ift.tt/3p7gNlo
Garlic Coconut Fries Garlic Coconut Fries Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 07, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.