Getting a routine back but no results

So long story short I put on about 30 pounds through nursing school d/t sitting/inactivity and lack of time to workout, anyhow I got a job now that I’m done, which consists of 40 hours of standing/walking, and 2-3 days a week, sometimes 4, I go lift weights, always have lifted since high school. (squats, deadlifts, bench, sled pulls, ect.) i lift relatively heavy compared to the general population of women. and I also do cardio, 10-20 minutes worth, stair master, jog, ect. However it has been 8 months and I have only seen a loss of about 6 pounds. I’m currently at 225 and I wanna get back down to 180. I don’t drink soda, eat pastries, ice creams, candies, ect. Worst thing i do diet wise is probably eating from Taco Bell. I will loose weight if I eat about 1,200 calories a day but I really struggle with that due to working and working out, i feel so hungry and like it isn’t enough for the day, like I don’t have good energy to workout. I have been diagnosed with PCOS recently, however I have no symptoms of it because I have an IUD (no pains.) so based on my work up, any advice? Or am I just gonna have to get back to the 1,200 calories a day to see any results? Thanks.

submitted by /u/1993oldblue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32HxrPh
Getting a routine back but no results Getting a routine back but no results Reviewed by Health And Fitness on November 08, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.