10 pounds overweight

I gained 10 pounds since last year due to the pandemic and binging on food to cope with a heart wrenching breakup. Please give me solid ways to get motivated for working out and maintaining a diet. Any help is appreciated. I'm determined to lose this extra weight and go back to being fit and healthy again.

Some details about me- I'm 5 ft. I'm Bangladeshi so our staple food is rice which means I have rice twice a day. Im a night owl so I sleep around 10 am and wake up at 5 pm (I've tried to fix this countless times, it always goes back to this ). I drink 4-5 glasses of water every day. I get no exercise currently. I have a little experience with yoga, cardio and lifting (very little). Most of the fat deposits on my butt, arms and lower abdomen.

Current weight - 132.7 pounds

Goal weight - 120-122 pounds

I definitely have a weird relationship with food now which I never had before. Eating makes me feel better momentarily. Now that I'm slowly moving on, I'm noticing that I eat whenever I feel bored or stressed.

I would really appreciate any help starting from tips, to routines to links. Anything at all! Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Noushin182
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uqzOli
10 pounds overweight 10 pounds overweight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.