Super Demotivated--I've lost 115 pounds but everyone still says I didn't lose any weight

As you can see from these screenshots, I lost 112 pounds over the course of the lockdowns we had where I live. I still have a ways to go (right now aiming for 30 ish pounds more)

https://imgur.com/a/eN4EoJD

After a year, our office had us report back to work. Selfishly, I thought people would notice. Instead, people commented that I hadn't lost any weight. Some people even said I gained a lot of weight.

I've been stuffing my face for the past couple of days because I feel like I just wasted all my time and effort.

Has anyone else had an experience like this? What did you do to fix it? What did I do wrong?

submitted by /u/TreaclePuppies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vOF8Ps
Super Demotivated--I've lost 115 pounds but everyone still says I didn't lose any weight Super Demotivated--I've lost 115 pounds but everyone still says I didn't lose any weight Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.