weight loss journey!

hey guys! i’m new to this forum and i’ve been thinking about loosing weight for some time. I’m 5’4, about 165-170lbs, F(20). today is my first day at the gym and now i’m monitoring my diet thankfully (and my sugars). How can i keep motivation? is there any advice you guys can give me to stop NEEDLESSLY eating? is there any foods i should completely avoid? and what i should eat, especially to keep me full? I plan on losing 5 lbs this month (i want to start small) and hopefully go up from there. is there an workouts that would be suggested? i also try to lose 400-500 calories at the gym with cardio and 100 calories with weights!! any advice?! i need it all! thank you!

submitted by /u/Lunar-Eclipse12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RzOa3X
weight loss journey! weight loss journey! Reviewed by Health And Fitness on May 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.